In partnership with Ontario Truck Driving School located in Niagara-On-The-Lake, with available locations around Ontario, we are so excited to release our highly awaited “Class F Preparation Course”! We have been working together to create a brand new, fully immersive experience to ensure you receive everything you need to pass your exam and road test on the first try!
WHO WILL BE ADMINISTERING MY COURSE?
Ontario Truck Driving School, founded in 1978, is one of the largest commercial driving schools in Ontario. It is a fully bonded, Private Career College, registered with the Better Business Bureau that provides professional commercial driver’s licence training. Lessons are taught by qualified over-the-road instructors who are experienced in F Class vehicle inspections, vehicle maneuvering and other MTO standards. Many men and women have successfully obtained their F class commercial driver’s licence through Ontario Truck Driving School.
HOW LONG IS THE COURSE?
There are currently 2 course options;
- Premium F-class training is a four- or five-day course, consisting of one 8-hour classroom session, two or three practical training sessions (up to 9 hours) AND your road test.
- Basic F-class training is a five hour in vehicle exclusive lesson covering the circle checks, vehicle orientation, and driving with a certified instructor. This also includes booking of road test and use of OTDS vehicle for your road test!
When you choose your options to register below, the dates indicate the classroom days available and your practical lessons will be booked with you individually based on your availability. The classroom days consist of a full single day running from 8am-5pm with a break for lunch.
WHAT DOES THE PREMIUM COURSE COVER?
- Defensive Driving
- Pre-trip interior and exterior inspections
- City driving & highway driving
- Backing procedures and maneuvers required to effectively display competency
- Road test preparation and booking your test with use of vehicle provided
- ** The separate MTO Testing Fees of $122.75 are required to be paid to the DriveTest centre when attending as OTDS is unable to collect this fee on your behalf**
WHAT DO I NEED BEFORE I CAN BEGIN?
- Valid Ontario Class ‘G’ License or higher
- MTO approved Medical Form completed prior to license booking
- Knowledge verification of rules of the road and signs.
WHERE WILL MY COURSE BE RUN?
- The classroom course will be run at the OTDS Niagara location, directly off of the QEW in Niagara-On-The-Lake. This location is approximately;
- 25 minutes from Hamilton/Halton
- 45 minutes from Peel
- 60 minutes from GTA
- 75 minutes from North Toronto
- ** Exceptions can be made for utilizing other OTDS locations in specific situations or inquiries into group attendance.**
Resources (Links Below)
**Plus Membership refers to the active enrolment in a Medic Sense Online Preparation Membership Plus package, available at the following link: https://medicsense.thinkific.com/courses/online-membership**
There are no reviews yet.